SFS develops, manufactures and markets fasteners and installation systems based on construction applications, offering maximum customer benefit.
Our products offer customers sustainable and innovative fastening solutions for a wide variety of building design applications, tools that reduce labor and installation time with proven ergonomic benefits and fasteners that enhance the aesthetic appearance of buildings.
Roofing & Cladding
Metal construction fasteners, closures and a complete line of accessories for the metal building and metal component industries
Fastening systems for commercial low slope (flat roof) applications. The Dekfast™ brand is universally understood as the premier choice by specifiers and contractors for insulation and membrane attachment in wood, steel and concrete decks
Facades / Rainscreen
Fastening systems for the commercial construction industry. A wide range of fasteners for a secure installation of your building façade. All fasteners are designed to meet the aesthetic, strength and sustainability requirements you demand.
Timber Construction Fastening Solutions
A comprehensive range of fasteners and strengtheners for a wide spectrum of structural timber applications.
Off-site and Modular Construction
Products for basically anything you can dream to fastener together within the building envelop and interior
SFS is proud to support the construction industry with active company and individual participation in the following industry trade associations
• National Frame Building Association (NFBA)
• Metal Building Manufacturer Association (MBMA)
• Roof Consultants Institute (RCI)*
• Single Ply Roofing Institute (SPRI)
• Metal Construction Association (MCA)
• National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA)
• Metal Building Contractors and Erectors Association (MBCEA)
• Roofing Industry Committee on Weather Issues (RICOWI)*
• Western States Roofing Contractors Association (WSRCA)
• Canadian Sheet Steel Building Institute (CSSBI)
• Canadian Roofing Contractors Association (CRCA)
• Canadian Wood Council (CWC)
• International Log Builders Association
• Construction Specifications Canada (CSC)
• Canadian Farm Builders Association(CFBA)
*SFS employee holds membership status