After nearly 50 years servicing North American markets, SFS intec knows how quickly your needs evolve. We have evolved along with them. Today, we have five company-owned and strategically located Service Centers in the U.S., along with operations in Canada. We are positioned to provide you the highest service levels in the industry, helping you reduce inventory levels and delivery times. Saving you time and money is our goal.
The best product can only perform its function, if it is delivered on time, in the right quantity, in the right version and to the right place! Thanks to years of experience and a well established sales network, SFS intec guarantees smooth, secure logistical solutions.
SFS intec – A Better Supplier for a Stronger Supply Chain
Custom Requests – How We Can Help
- In our Service Centers, we paint, bag, assemble, package and label to your custom requirements
- When your order is taken by one of our customer service professionals, the order detail is electronically transferred immediately to the appropriate local Service Center for processing, packaging, and shipping.
- Customer service professionals have access to 100% of our inventory at all Service Center locations, and can order additional custom processing with a touch of a few keys
- Over 50 SFS intec sales and technical service staff are trained and equipped to help you at your job site. When you need a pull test, a warranty inspection, training seminar for your employees, or just some simple advise, we can be with you within a day — ready, willing and uniquely able to help
- Our field staff is located where you are – all across North America. Roof top or job site service is the cornerstone of SFS intec’s commitment to leadership in the construction fastening business